Monday, 28 October 2013

Lovely expanding files

I have a real soft spot for expanding files. They are just so useful. And they make me feel efficient and organised, even on the really bad days.

I already have a stripy one for my son's medical stuff.  It is so handy having sections for things like asthma, allergies, physio, school medical stuff, and so on.  Slightly dull, though.  Maybe I need one of these Emma Bridgewater files, instead...so gorgeous.


If I was getting married, I would definitely use this file below to keep all the details of caterers and venue arrangements straight. In case you can't tell from the picture, it is an Emma Bridgewater 'Sampler' pattern, so it says 'Love' all over it.  Kind of perfect for a wedding file. 

 

And these ones are just so pretty!

 

If I was working on a client project, I'd probably avoid a cutesy, pretty one, but I wouldn't mind showing up to a meeting with one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment